Monday 30 March 2015

Warhammer: Visions is Changing (Again)



For better or for worse, Issue 16 of Warhammer: Visions will herald yet another rebirth...


When White Dwarf was first reborn as Warhammer: Visions I gave it a rather harsh review as it didn't quite live up to expectations (You can read those reviews here).  Alas, I persevered and stuck with my subscription purely since I had it with the same price as when I started my subscription.  This insert in the latest edition of the magazine essentially says that price of the new format will not change: It will be almost double the size and content will be added - Certainly a few extra words here or there would be welcome.


Anyway this is just a heads up for the future and I will be the first to say that it will probably be worthwhile just picking up Issue 16 - not least of all because of the Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarii that will no doubt be featured.

A new review coming next week,

Crodon

No comments:

Post a Comment