Wednesday 12 July 2017

WIP: Space Wolves Grey Hunters #1


So finally have done some work on the Grey Hunters from the Stormclaw boxset.  You can see these two are pretty much done except some details on the shoulder pads, which I plan to do on the whole squad at the end.  Read on for more pictures.

So here are some more angles.  At the moment I haven't got a proper photo booth set up so I'm just using a sheet of paper and an iphone.  It seems to work alright but I would like to set a proper station back up to get good quality photos for showcase and tutorial posts.





These are the last last three Grey Hunters in the squad.  I built them as specified in the Stormclaw rules but that isn't actually necessary any more since 8th Edition doesn't have any formations. Oh well.  The weapon load out isn't terrible...

Crodon

No comments:

Post a Comment