Saturday 3 May 2014

Showcase: Imperial Knight Errant


I have absolutely LOVED painting this model and I can say that without a shadow of a doubt it is my favourite model - to build, paint and view on the battlefield.


Having had some really positive comments on the knight and its progress, it is really encouraging and  I would just like to say a thank you to everyone who has viewed this blog and taken time to read some of the posts.  I also hope that you enjoy reading about our projects, as much as we love them ourselves.

This model has been completed for a while now - transfers and all - but I have been so busy, that I just have not had the time to take the pictures.  The wait is now over.  Here are some more pictures showing the detail and some of the transfers.

I mainly chose House Cadmus because it was an Imperially aligned house that was a bit different and bore some lovely colours - I just love yellow (my favourite colour).  It also helps that transfers were available for Cadmus in the box as I have not quite perfected the art of freehand yet.

Up next - some more models from Attack Squad Solus are in order I think.

Crodon











No comments:

Post a Comment