Sunday 2 March 2014

WIP: Grey Knight Techmarine #2 (+ Basing)


Off with another Crodon Sunday and this week it's big news:  I'm changing my basing technique.  This is an entire overhaul and repaint (coming soon) of all my previous bases.  I hop in the near future to make a basing tutorial.  More after the jump.


You may not notice a difference in this base but i think that it's miles better than any of my bases.  It's supposed to be a nice earthy look.


I am particularly proud of how my techmarine is coming along, especially the cloak -which is now finished.  This has been my child in a way - the most personal model in my entire collection - since I have designed and built from scratch.  Look out for a review of both White Dwarf and Warhammer: Visions soon.

Crodon

No comments:

Post a Comment